January’s LCPS Twitter Chat
This Month’s Topic: New Year, New Ideas (redesigning the learning environment)
What does the ideal learning environment look, sound and feel like? If you could have one element added to your classroom to enhance the learning environment what would it be? Join fellow LCPS educators as we examine and explore the ways to change what happens inside LCPS schools and classrooms. Have a cool activity or tip that you would like to share, be sure to check out the Twitter chat on January 5th.
Special thanks to Susan Zanti (@SusZanti5) and Miriam Guerrero (@MiriamCheuk) for helping write this months questions.
When: Thursday January 5th, 2017 at 8pm
How: Login to Twitter and simply search the hashtag #LCPSedchat
Where: Via Twitter… So where ever you and your phone are. ;-)
What: “New Year, New Ideas” http://reynoldsrambles.blogspot.com
Who: EVERYONE! ALL are welcome! This month’s Twitter chat will be moderated by @attipscast, @NickGrzeda, and @jbreynoldsTRT. Follow the moderators!
Questions and Suggestions
· Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
· Questions will start with a Q#. When you answer please respond with A#.
· EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
· This month’s chat is moderated by by @attipscast, @NickGrzeda, and @jbreynoldsTRT. If you have any questions please tweet the moderators.
· Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!
· Have more questions check out our FAQ’s