When: January 21st, 2016 at 8pm
Where: Twitter (use Twubs.com or tweetchat.com to follow the conversation more easily)
What: Chat topics & questions will be announced before the chat. Check out these blogs for information: http://1gratefulteacher.blogspot.com/ and http://reynoldsrambles.blogspot.com/
Who: EVERYONE! Looking for LCPS teachers...ALL are welcome!
Topic: Public Products
Q1. How can public products impact student learning?
Q2. What tolls have you used to showcase public products?
Q3. How can we ensure public products showcase significant content being taught?
Q4. How do you assess public products?
Q5. How do students identify the appropriate audience and means of communicating with them?Q6. Where can student choice be incorporated into a public product?
- Sign into either tweetchat.com or twubs.com to follow the conversation. Signin USING your twitter username & password. Type in #lcpsedchat. Now, the sites will automatically put the #lcpsedchat into every tweet for you.
- EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
- Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This
chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
- This chat is moderated by @mhaseltine, @jbreynoldsTRT, and @lganley. Follow the moderators!
- The chat will be archived when it’s done and the archive will be shared on twitter and the blogs. You can read the entire chat after it’s over, if you want.
- Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!