Student Engagement Question
- What does student engagement look like to you?
- How do you achieve student engagement?
- Is it necessary to have engagement to be able to learn?
- Suggestions to increase student engagement.
- How does choice fit into student engagement?
Update: Check out Storify for the archive of the event https://storify.com/mhaselti/student-engagement
When: December 4th, 2014 at 8pm
How: Login to Twitter and simply search the hashtag #LCPSedchat
Where: Via Twitter… So where ever you and your phone are. ;-)
What: “Student Engagement” Check out these blogs for information: http://1gratefulteacher.blogspot.com and http://reynoldsrambles.blogspot.com
Who: EVERYONE! ALL are welcome! This month’s Twitter chat will be moderated by @mhaseltine,@jbreynoldsTRT and @mikespeidel. Follow the moderators!
Questions and Suggestions
· Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
· EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
· This month’s chat is moderated by @mhaseltine, @jbreynoldsTRT and @mikespeidel. If you have any questions please tweet the moderators.
· Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!
· Have more questions check out our FAQ’s