Some PD on St. Paddy's Day
Our next #LCPSedChat will be March 17th at 8 pm. Below is the topic and questions we will cover. We hope you are able to learn with us.
When: March 17th, 2016 at 8pm
Where: Twitter (use Twubs.com or tweetchat.com to follow the conversation more easily)
What: Chat topics & questions will be announced before the chat. Check out these blogs for information: http://1gratefulteacher.blogspot.com/ and http://reynoldsrambles.blogspot.com/
Who: EVERYONE! Looking for LCPS teachers...ALL are welcome!
Topic: Powerful PD
Q1. What type of PD have you found to be the most powerful and why?
Q2. Why do you choose to participate in PD?
Q3. Where do you go for PD?
Q4. How has PD changed you as a teacher?
Q5. What PD would you recommend to other teachers?
- Sign into either tweetchat.com or twubs.com to follow the conversation. Signin USING your twitter username & password. Type in #lcpsedchat. Now, the sites will automatically put the #lcpsedchat into every tweet for you.
- EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
- Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This
chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
- This chat is moderated by @mhaseltine, and @jbreynoldsTRT. Follow the moderators!
- The chat will be archived when it’s done and the archive will be shared on twitter and the blogs. You can read the entire chat after it’s over, if you want.
- Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!