December’s LCPS Twitter Chat
This Month’s Topic: Going Digital
What problems does presenting materials digitally solve? What are some advantages to inviting students to express what they know using digital means? Join fellow LCPS educators as we examine and explore the ways to change what happens inside LCPS schools and classrooms. Have a cool activity or tip that you would like to share, be sure to check out the Twitter chat on December 1st.
When: Thursday December 1st, 2016 at 8pm
How: Login to Twitter and simply search the hashtag #LCPSedchat
Where: Via Twitter… So where ever you and your phone are. ;-)
What: “Going Digital” http://reynoldsrambles.blogspot.com
Who: EVERYONE! ALL are welcome! This month’s Twitter chat will be moderated by @attipscast, @NickGrzeda, and @jbreynoldsTRT. Follow the moderators!
Questions and Suggestions
· Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
· Questions will start with a Q#. When you answer please respond with A#.
· EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
· This month’s chat is moderated by by @attipscast, @NickGrzeda, and @jbreynoldsTRT. If you have any questions please tweet the moderators.
· Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!
· Have more questions check out our FAQ’s