When: December 17th, 2015 at 8pm
Where: Twitter (use Twubs.com or tweetchat.com to follow the conversation more easily)
What: Chat topics & questions will be announced before the chat. Check out these blogs for information: http://1gratefulteacher.blogspot.com/ and http://reynoldsrambles.blogspot.com/
Who: EVERYONE! Looking for LCPS teachers...ALL are welcome!
Topic: Reaching Outside the Classroom
Q1. What kind of outside resources (tools, experts, speakers, etc) do you want to bring into your classroom?
Q2. What barriers/obstacles have you encountered in connecting with the world outside?
Q3. What “experts” have you connected with from outside your classroom?
Q4. Where can you go to be able to connect with “experts”?
Q5. Tell us about successes you have had, or you’ve heard about, in terms of connecting with “experts”.Q6. What will you do this week in order to connect with an “expert”?
- Sign into either tweetchat.com or twubs.com to follow the conversation. Signin USING your twitter username & password. Type in #lcpsedchat. Now, the sites will automatically put the #lcpsedchat into every tweet for you.
- EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
- Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This
chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
- This chat is moderated by @mhaseltine, @jbreynoldsTRT, and @lganley. Follow the moderators!
- The chat will be archived when it’s done and the archive will be shared on twitter and the blogs. You can read the entire chat after it’s over, if you want.
- Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!