Guest Moderator: Sarah Thomas @sarahdateechur
When: June 4, 2015 at 8pm
Where: Twitter (use Twubs.com or tweetchat.com to follow the conversation more easily)
What: Chat topics & questions will be announced before the chat. Check out these blogs for information: http://1gratefulteacher.blogspot.com/ and http://reynoldsrambles.blogspot.com/
Who: EVERYONE! Looking for LCPS teachers...ALL are welcome!
What is your definition of gamification? To what extent do you use it in your classroom?
Do you use points badges, a combo or something totally different?
In what ways can gamification motivate and empower learners?
What free tools can you use to level up your teaching and how?
How can you use gamification in ways that support intrinsic motivation?
- Sign into either tweetchat.com or twubs.com to follow the conversation. Signin USING your twitter username & password. Type in #lcpsedchat. Now, the sites will automatically put the #lcpsedchat into every tweet for you.
- EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
- Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This
chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
- This chat is moderated by @mhaseltine, @jbreynoldsTRT and @mikespeidel. Follow the moderators!
- The chat will be archived when it’s done and the archive will be shared on twitter and the blogs. You can read the entire chat after it’s over, if you want.
- Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!